Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy Relationships Throw More Parties by Bo Sanchez

Happy Relationships Throw More Parties by Bo Sanchez from Illustrado


By Bo Sanchez

 

dreamstime_6728047
dreamstime_6728047


Guy 1: Cecilia is so beautiful.

Guy 2: Oh yes. She looks like Demi Moore in Ghost. (Note: This conversation happened centuries ago.)

Guy 1: If given a chance, would you want to marry her?

Guy 2: Uh… no, not really.

Guy 1: Why not?

Guy 2: How should I put it? Cecilia’s uh…not a happy person.

Guy 1: You noticed that too?

Guy 2: She’s gloomy. She’s a negative person. She may be beautiful, but I don’t want to live with a negative person for the rest of my life.

Guy 1: So unlike Stella.

Guy 2: Now there’s a cheerful girl. I really like her. So kind. So friendly. Always has a lovely smile.

Guy 1: She’s not as beautiful as Demi Moore.

Guy 2: But she’s the kind of woman I’ll marry.

Guy 1: What? You have a crush on her too?

Guy 2: Hey, fall in line bro.


This conversation actually happened some twenty years ago between two of my single friends. We were all single then.  And believe me, Stella was like a guy magnet. Five of my friends had a crush on her. Except for me, of course. I was immune to crushes. Because I looked at all females the way I looked at common furniture. Because my heart was focused on God alone. (And my nose is getting longer right this minute…)


Here’s a lesson for single people: I’ve learned that guys may lust after physical beauty, but when it comes to marriage, they’ll look deeper. One of the most important things they’ll look for is a happy woman. Why? Because a guy knows that one of his roles is to make his wife happy. If he marries a happy woman, his job will be so much easier. Because at the end of the day, we all want happiness.


Read full article by Bo Sanchez -

Happy Relationships Throw More Parties http://goo.gl/aga7g7

No comments:

Post a Comment