Friday, January 2, 2015

Filipino in Australia: My Pinoy Life in Adelaide City

Filipino in Australia: My Pinoy Life in Adelaide City from Illustrado


My Pinoy Life in Adelaide City

Farah Hubahib

City: Adelaide, Australia

My Pinoy Life In Adelaide Australia

 

Since when have you been staying there? Can you recount briefly why you moved there?


I have been living in Adelaide on and off since 1999. I came here first in July 1999 to study Hotel Management and French and Australian Culinary Arts at the International College of Hotel Management, Le Cordon Bleu and Regency TAFE respectively. At the end of my studies, I went around the US for travel and work experience before I decided to settle down. Finally, I migrated permanently here in 2005 and became a citizen of Australia in 2007.





Pinoy Life In Adelaide 


Continue reading full content and more images about "Filipino in Australia: My Pinoy Life in Adelaide City"  http://goo.gl/o6nK2q

No comments:

Post a Comment