Monday, January 5, 2015

A Pinoy Breakthrough: Wealth Mindset

A Pinoy Breakthrough: Wealth Mindset from Illustrado

 

A Pinoy Breakthrough

By Bo Sanchez

 

Pinoy Breakthrough - Wealth Mindset
dreamstime_xl_26119220


We Filipinos have weird dreams – like dreaming the American Dream – you know, a life of abundance in the land of milk and honey. But there’s a more wonderful dream and it happened to me. I call it a breakthrough.

 Have you ever been denied a visa? If not, believe me, you don’t want to experience it. I’ve been denied a visa. Twice.  From the United States Embassy no less. Look into my heart and you’ll find two ugly scars.

I remember my first attempt. I was still in my teens. When I woke up, I was already wet with nervous sweat. It didn’t help that when I arrived in the U.S. Embassy, I saw a humongous crowd of hopeful Pinoys outside the gates of American Heaven. They were standing in long lines, all of them begging for a visa. I felt their collective fear. It was nerve-wracking.


Read the full article about "A Pinoy Breakthrough" by Bo Sanchez http://goo.gl/qOR8fP

No comments:

Post a Comment