Thursday, December 4, 2014

Filipino Innovation on Changing Our Mindset About Wealth from Illustrado

Filipino Innovation on Changing Our Mindset About Wealth 

From Illustrado

By: Bo Sanchez

WHEN I was told that this issue is about Pinoy Innovation, I quickly got my book, 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich. If I may say so, the book is a Pinoy innovation presenting a new view about wealth for Pinoys. I tackled the issue right away in the preface of the book:




This Book Is About Changing
Your Inner Software


I believe we Filipinos have been programmed to be poor. Especially Filipinos rose with crazy religious beliefs. For over 25 years, I’ve been working among the poor, living in their homes, and helping them get out of poverty. I’ve found out that no matter how much money they receive, unless they change their inner program, nothing happens. They will remain poor forever.


Continue Reading full story here: http://goo.gl/FoZdMM

 


No comments:

Post a Comment