Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Pinoy Life In Danang Vietnam

My Pinoy Life In Danang Vietnam from Illustrado



Filipinos in Vietnam: Arturo Poblete Jr., Director for Les Gants Vietnam


My Pinoy Life In Danang, Vietnam
Photo credit: Peera_Stockfoto/shutterstock

I first came to Vietnam in July 2005 to set up and assist the country director of Les Gants Vietnam. My ability to speak in Vietnamese & Japanese were a plus for me as I officially served as the Japanese and Vietnamese interpreter of the company. Eventually, I became the director for Les Gants Vietnam in 2006; a post I held on to till 2010.

I live in Danang City, Vietnam, the third largest city in Vietnam located in the central part of the country. Danang City a long coast line and as you can imagine, beautiful beaches and many ancient ruins that reflect the Chinese influence on the country.



Filipino Community in Vietnam
Arturo Poblete Jr. and his family

 See full story of a Filipino living now in Danang, Vietnam http://goo.gl/jt4F0C


No comments:

Post a Comment