Thursday, February 12, 2015

Get Hired

 Want to Get Hired?



Get Hired


Get Hired from Illustrado

By: Ana P. Santos


Don’t mix your dream job with a nightmare interview or resume.

“Well, to be honest, I’m just waiting for my boyfriend to propose to me. I actually don’t know what to do if he won’t. Maybe I’ll just go abroad.”

That was an actual answer I got during a job interview for a Marketing officer for my team. I politely ended the interview shortly after that. Her desperation and lack of career direction set off alarm bells. I didn’t want someone like that on my team.

There are just as many ways to ace a job interview as there are to kill it. Be aware, be conscious so you don’t sabotage yourself.

Job interviews, performance assessments, and presenting yourself to prospective clients are a lot like going out on a date. You want to put your best foot forward, make a good impression, and be invited back for another interview or a followup meeting. That is, you want to score another date—with a mutually beneficial and fulfilling relationship being the end goal.


We have created a list of What you should do to "Get Hired" See it here:  http://goo.gl/0qfhvk

No comments:

Post a Comment