Monday, February 23, 2015

Filipino in Japan: My Pinoy Life In Kobe

Filipino in Japan: My Pinoy Life In Kobe from Illustrado


Photo credits:  stock images from Dreamstime.com unless mentioned otherwise

ERNIESON GANADORES

Pinoy In Kobe JapanSince when have you been staying there? Can you recount briefly why you moved there?

I’ve been travelling repeatedly here for short term business trips since 2006. But since May 2010, my employer (Fujitsu Ten) sent me to our head office as an intra-company transferee. Being able to stay here in Kobe for quite a long time, I have learned to embrace the Japanese way of living.

Tell us something about your place?

Kobe, Japan is a beautiful city. I think it is the perfect combination of city and nature. I can be in the middle of the city and then hiking in the mountain trails in no time. Living here, I feel like I’m on a tour every day. Having photography as my hobby, I never run out of subjects.

If anyone is looking for a different level of experience, this place is a “must” visit with its diverse culture, superb food, endless beauty and its great people.

Here is some trivia about Kobe city:

Kobe City was completely destroyed in 1995 after an earthquake that shook the whole area.  But now, the city has been completely transformed into a beautiful tourist destination.


Cherry blossoms Japan
Cherry blossoms


The longest suspension bridge in the world, the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge can be found here...

See full content about a "Filipino in Japan: My Pinoy Life In Kobe" http://goo.gl/PcF5d8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment