Friday, February 5, 2016

Happy Relationships Throw More Parties




By Bo Sanchez

Guy 1: Cecilia is so beautiful.
 
Guy 2: Oh yes. She looks like Demi Moore in Ghost. (Note: This conversation happened centuries ago.)
 
Guy 1: If given a chance, would you want to marry her?
 
Guy 2: Uh… no, not really.
 
Guy 1: Why not?
 
Guy 2: How should I put it? Cecilia’s uh…not a happy person.
 
Guy 1: You noticed that too?
 
Guy 2: She’s gloomy. She’s a negative person. She may be beautiful, but I don’t want to live with a negative person for the rest of my life.
 
Guy 1: So unlike Stella.
 
Guy 2: Now there’s a cheerful girl. I really like her. So kind. So friendly. Always has a lovely smile.
 
Guy 1: She’s not as beautiful as Demi Moore.
 
Guy 2: But she’s the kind of woman I’ll marry.
 
Guy 1: What? You have a crush on her too?
 
Guy 2: Hey, fall in line bro.


This conversation actually happened some twenty years ago between two of my single friends. We were all single then.  And believe me, Stella was like a guy magnet. Five of my friends had a crush on her. Except for me, of course. I was immune to crushes. Because I looked at all females the way I looked at common furniture. Because my heart was focused on God alone. (And my nose is getting longer right this minute…)
 
Read Full content: http://goo.gl/44obsk

No comments:

Post a Comment